Monday, September 24, 2007

Still looking for work...

Last week I went on a few more interviews. They will get back to me if they are interested... So I will keep looking I guess. It is hard finding an organization/company that I think is making an impact to society. I want to find a place that also looks good on a resume. I saw an ad online to work for 1-800-Got-Junk. I wonder how many of their employees put the name of that company on their resume? Do people just say i worked at a startup without naming the company? I am only using the 1-800-Got-Junk as an example since it was the last company I saw on a job listing website. It had a good entry level managerial position but I simply cannot bring myself to terms with working for a company that "Got Junk". Am I alone here? What are your thought?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anon,

why not create the business of your dreams. It looks good on the resume, and you never know where it may lead.

Just a thought...

Anonymous said...

1-800-GOT-JUNK? has actually been named one of the best companies in the world to work for and in under 20 years it has gone from being a shot in the dark to the worlds largest junk removal company. The companies ideas are a template to how large corporations should now run their business.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.