Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Life is like a Seinfeld Episode...

My job search is not going so well. I thought I should blog about it. My previous employer does not give references which makes it ten times harder in finding a position. One of my previous managers agreed to give a reference via his cellphone even though it was against the policy of the company. However, the persons voicemail is usually full and is ignoring a lot of calls. It kind of reminds me of the Vandelay Industries Seinfeld episode. This is the episode where George Costanza falsely claimed to be close to obtaining a job at Vandelay Industries. However, Vandelay Industries does not really exist.

I do not have time for this nonsense. This is one of the reasons finding a job is difficult for me. It sounds terrible how my previous employer has a policy against giving references.

No comments: