Saturday, June 2, 2007

Single Occupancy (Restroom)

The other day I noticed three people going into a restroom together. Usually you do not think much of this if it is a group of women going into a restroom together. However, this was a men’s restroom and the group entering the restroom consisted of two girls and a guy. I thought the bathroom is the last place to go for this sort of arrangement. Okay really why else would two girls and a guy share a single occupant only bathroom? One may ask why I am posting this ridiculous post. No I am not one of the participants in this episode. I am just an observer witnessing the scandalous behavior of American society. I wish I had interesting news I could report to you all. I am stuck being force fed the American propaganda and trapped into primarily thinking about pop culture. The occupation in Iraq is hardly reported in mainstream media. Overall society does not want to be bothered with it anymore.

Other useless news that comes to mind is Dr. Jack Kevorkian is out of jail after serving eight years. Lets see how long he stays out before he encourages more deaths from disturbed people.

No comments: