Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A few minor hiccups... But it went fine...

After a few minor hiccups the event turned out great. Ironically, it was the biggest event yet... That in itself was amazing! We had about 50 people total and at any given time during the peak we had about 30 people. So basically some people left early and some arrived late which kept the party going for awhile. I still have a few issues to settle in regards to the can't pleasing everyone. I was informed of a sneaky thing someone did with messing with the RSVP list. Since it is so minor I almost do not even feel like bringing it up. However, since it is my RSVP list that was tempered with I believe I should. Nobody was not allowed in or anything. Just something I probably should settle eventually. Okay when I get around to it... Really I will...

No comments: