Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Trying to sleep...

I find it difficult to sleep in beds other than my own. No people I am on vacation... You all have dirty minds... Anyways the people outside talking left by the time I went to sleep. Since I had no running hot water for the past few days I was in need of a shoer BADLY. Before going to sleep I took a nice hot shower. I hen curled up into bed (on a fold out couch) okay to be honest I checked my email and wrote a blog post last night. Damn you guys... Well anyways I started to hear a drip sound and it was very consistent. I went to the shower to see if the water was dripping out of the nozzle. No it wasn't. i then noticed it was a clock on the wall. Somehow the noise was very subtle. However the area in the room I was attempting to sleep somehow amplified the noise to be much more louder and intrusive to me. The joys of sleeping...

No comments: