Thursday, August 16, 2007

It is impossible to please everyone...

I do not expect to please everyone but I try to always avoid conflicts and confrontations. It is rather difficult when you plan an event and then a friend plans an event at the same time as yours. (This is what I am going through.) Then after people RSVP to your event. A few people want you to change your event to accommodate their newly posted event. The nerve of some people right? Since I already had my event planned out I will not be changing it. It is not fair to cancel an event to accommodate someone else. I am looking forward to my own event and the majority will be happy with my decision. It is impossible to please everyone right? I will keep you all posted on how everything went. How many people did I piss off? How many people enjoyed themselves? We will find out soon.

No comments: